Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Weekend Praise

Last post Sun, Mar 6 2011 4:55 PM by babs. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 5 2011 9:28 AM

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Weekend Praise

Lets Praise the L'rd for all He has done this week, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
  • Sat, Mar 5 2011 5:32 PM In reply to

Re: Weekend Praise

DH and I have been blessed with a great deal of kindness this week -- from our vet and the office staff and from our friends both online and off.

www.dodgeandweave.blogspot.com
  • Sat, Mar 5 2011 7:09 PM In reply to

I've been so blessed that my MIL is so willing to help me/us with anything and everything. I am so lucky that she & I not only get along, but we are truly friends. She helps with the kids when she's here, helps with chores (I do all the cooking, she does all the dishes, for instance), etc. She comforted me (as did our vet and the clinic's staff), when we learned that Shadow has heartworms & needed to be treated.

~*~Angie~*~

• Sun, Mar 6 2011 12:47 PM In reply to

I am working with a new budget.  It's a struggle and a new learning curve, but worth it and I know G-d is providing for us. 

The cupboards are full of good food and our health is intact.

Two of the pets have been very trying, but there is a personality clash and it's has reared its head this week.  We will work through it.

I have food to cook and laundry to wash -- I'm quite lucky.  Sometimes I feel frustrated b/c I feel like I'm the only one doing stuff around the house and then I remember that I'm lucky to have this stuff to do and a house to do it in.

I work at a place where we make a difference in people's lives -- we are G-d's hands in a way.

Officially Recognized Stretchpert in the General forum
  • Sun, Mar 6 2011 4:55 PM In reply to

• babs
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on Mon, Apr 2 2007
    • Vermont
    • Posts 10,988

Thank the L'rd for all of these blessings, we are blessed even if had nothing, we have Him, Babs

Officially recognized Stretchpert in Prayer Circle
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us