Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher Community has a new home!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

Please contact Brandy@stretcher.com for questions about these forums.

Lost School Books

Last post Mon, Apr 26 2010 10:40 AM by Brandy. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:49 AM

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Lost School Books

No parent wants to hear, "I lost my schoolbook". What happens if you do hear this from your child?

Kelli Workman wrote for the Dollar Stretcher on just this very thing. Read her article to see what she did about it.

When School Books Get Lost

Has your child ever lost a school or library book? What was your solution?

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

• Fri, Apr 16 2010 8:20 AM In reply to

• Toni B.
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Apr 4 2008
    • Seneca Falls NY
    • Posts 3,826

Re: Lost School Books

I discovered that one of my science books from college was used in my son's high school science class years later. College bookstores are another resource. In fact I donated some college texts to the high school library and they were thrilled.
    Officially Recognized Stretchpert in Stages of Life
  • Mon, Apr 26 2010 10:40 AM In reply to

• Brandy
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Mar 28 2007
    • Saving in South Mississippi
    • Posts 25,145

Re: Lost School Books

My children have misplaced their school books before. The only one that I have never been able to find in the house was the Latin CD. I had bought it new from the publiser initially but went through Amazon for a cheaper replacement.

The Dollar Stretcher Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community!

Feel free to read the great frugal living tips, ideas and discussions readers and community members have posted here. But if you'd like to post something or start a discussion, please click here to go over to our new community site and create an account.

About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us