Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

$25 in NSF fee at the bank, I'm sooo mad!!!

Last post 07-11-2012 1:47 PM by Cinnamonhuskies. 11 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2012 11:27 PM In reply to

Re: $25 in NSF fee at the bank, I'm sooo mad!!!

seaturtle:

I had that happen, too, only my bank charged $66.00 per overdraft. I went right in in person and spoke with an officer. It was taken care of...with no apology.

I changed banks.

Fight it. Not fair.

Oh tell me about it this I did twice I changed banks until I found out a 6'3 foot guy hit my bank book my 8 took ten years to clean up his screw up now I got credit back and no one has my bank book or nsf checks will not be with me period over draft watch out for those guys they will double it and mess up your account on it get them to change it like now talk to the manager or the boss of the bank people and have them take it off that day not the next day like now so it will not screw up the account some banks are just terds doing that can't wait to nickle and dime you to death and it really hurts.

• 07-11-2012 1:47 PM In reply to

Re: $25 in NSF fee at the bank, I'm sooo mad!!!

I got charged $33 per item nsf fee because they credited dh's check AFTER posting the debits. Blech.

Michelle in Northern Michigan

"Those who would surrender liberty for security deserve neither" - Ben Franklin

Page 2 of 2 (12 items) < Previous 1 2
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us