.
New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher
Welcome to Dollar Stretcher Community Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

The Dollar Stretcher

The Dollar Stretcher blog will explore people and money.

New Car Payments for Layoff Victims

 
The new car market is dead. According to AutoData Corp in March 2009 auto sales were 36% lower than March 2008. So the manufacturers are trying to find ways to kick-start sales. And, being the marketing wizards they are, they came up with a beauty.

Here's the latest from General Motors, Ford and Hyundai:
"In GM's case, the automaker is offering to make up to nine months of payments of up to $500 each if you lose your job for what it calls "economic reasons." Ford says it will make up to 12 months of payments totaling $700 per month or less. Naturally, there are additional terms and conditions, starting with the time limit. GM's offer could be renewed, but for now it applies only to cars purchased before April 30. Ford's deal applies to cars purchased before June 1."


Wow! What a great offer! Well, actually not. Yes, it would be nice if someone made your car payment for awhile if you got laid off. But, if you go for this deal and do get laid off, you'll still be in a heap of trouble.

To see how, let's put together some hypothetical situations. We'll compare purchasing a new car (in this case a Ford Mustang 2 door coupe), buying a 5 year old used car (also a Mustang) and doing a little fix-up on your current wheels.


A new Ford Mustang lists for $20,430. According to Cars.com invoice is $18,877. So let's say you negotiated a really good deal and got it for $18,800. And, let's further suppose that your trade-in or cash deposit was $1,000. So you were financing $17,800 for 60 months (5 years).
A 60 month new car loan rate averages 7.38% according to Bankrate.com
and their payment calculator says your monthly payment would be $355.66. So to put those new wheels in your driveway you've reduced your savings by $1,000 and committed to a $355.66 payment for five years.


What happens if you bought a 5 year old Mustang? It would cost $8,004 retail according to Edmunds.com. You could expect to find 60 to 70,000 miles on the odometer. Hardly a new car, but still one that should be dependable and provide good transportation.

Let's suppose that you paid full retail for the used car. And, you put the same $1,000 down. So you'd be financing $7,004. A 36 month used car loan averages 7.74%. Your payment would be $218.64. Those wheels cost you your $1,000 savings and a commitment to a $218.64 payment for 3 years.

So what happens if you buy the new car and get laid off? Let's assume that six months from now your job disappears. So Ford graciously pays your auto loan.

If it takes a year to find work Ford will have paid $4,267.92 (12 payments of $355.66 each) for you. That's the good news.

But the bad news is that you still owe another 42 months (3 1/2 years) at $355.66 per month ($14,937.72). And, your new job might not be paying as much as your old job. Plus you accumulated some other bills while you were laid off. That car payment could look pretty steep. Selling the car is probably not going to be an option. You'll still owe more than it's worth at this point. Bascially you're stuck making the payments on a car you cannot afford.

On the other hand, you could have bought the 5 year old car. You get laid off in six months just like before. No one is offering to make your car payment, but your Mustang is worth just about what you've borrowed on it. So you have the option to sell it and walk away.

An even better option would be to keep the car you have now. Especially if it's dependable. Even if you have to put a few dollars into it. You'd have no car payment.

In fact, let's suppose that you spent $1,500 fixing up the old ride. Put the whole thing on your credit card. Didn't even use the $1,000 that was the down payment when you were car shopping. If you're paying the national average of 12.35% interest (CreditCards.com), and you paid off $218.64 (what you would have paid monthly for the used car), you'd have the credit card balance paid off in 8 months (Bankrate.com calculator). So if you got laid off in six months you'd only have to face two payments.

But, let's look at a more extreme case. What happens if you don't find a job for two years. Well, Ford is still going to start looking for your monthly $355.66 payment after 12 months. And, by that time you're probably going to be squeezed financially. Selling the car still won't be an option. You'll be upside down in it. Let's face it, you'll be cornered.

So my advice to anyone considering GM or Ford's offer? Steer clear of it! This is an accident waiting to happen. And even airbags won't save you in this crash!

 

Keep on Stretching those Dollars!

Gary

 

Published Apr 14 2009, 01:45 PM by Gary
Filed under: ,

Comments

 

New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher said:

Pingback from  New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher

April 15, 2009 3:00 AM
 

Millers Grain House said:

Nice post! Very good points....one question....

What do you make of that (is it?) Hundai commercial that sounds like they will take back your new car if you lose your job? Have you researched the 'realities' of that one? Is it the same thing?

Great research and itemized explanations - even *I* understand it (o:

Best Blessings!

Donna

April 15, 2009 8:16 AM
 

Gary said:

Donna,

I haven't researched the Hyundai deal. But I'd still have reservations. Suppose that they do take back your car if you lose your job. You've lost any downpayment you had. And, you're without a ride.

Seems like you would have been better to put the downpayment money into upgrading your existing car. Then if you got laid off you still have a car to use or to sell to raise cash.

Gary

April 16, 2009 9:35 AM
 

Topics about Car-sell » Blog Archive » New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher said:

Pingback from  Topics about Car-sell  » Blog Archive   » New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher

April 21, 2009 1:49 PM
 

Topics about Car-dealers | New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher said:

Pingback from  Topics about Car-dealers |   New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dollar Stretcher

April 22, 2009 4:58 PM
 

New Car Payments for Layoff Victims - The Dough Roller said:

Pingback from  New Car Payments for Layoff Victims  - The Dough Roller

May 29, 2009 8:14 AM
 

New Car Payments for Layoff Victims | Credit Guy said:

Pingback from  New Car Payments for Layoff Victims | Credit Guy

May 30, 2009 1:09 AM
 

New Car Payments for Layoff Victims | Credit Guy said:

Pingback from  New Car Payments for Layoff Victims | Credit Guy

June 11, 2009 6:20 AM
 

Samsung Sgh I760 Price, R500 Toshiba Portege Announced Core 2 Duo U7600 said:

Pingback from  Samsung Sgh I760 Price, R500 Toshiba Portege Announced Core 2 Duo U7600

May 20, 2010 1:28 PM
 

Jeep Wrangler Full Soft Tops, Jeep Wrangler X Mpg said:

Pingback from  Jeep Wrangler Full Soft Tops, Jeep Wrangler X Mpg

May 20, 2010 3:08 PM
 

Ram 3500 New 2010 Dodge, 1500 Cooling System Thermostat Housing 2001 Dodge Ram said:

Pingback from  Ram 3500 New 2010 Dodge, 1500 Cooling System Thermostat Housing 2001 Dodge Ram

May 20, 2010 3:14 PM
 

Liberty 09 Buy, Jeep Liberty Diesel Review said:

Pingback from  Liberty 09 Buy, Jeep Liberty Diesel Review

May 20, 2010 3:17 PM
 

280sel Bumper Automatic Cl65 Amg, 280sel Single said:

Pingback from  280sel Bumper Automatic Cl65 Amg, 280sel Single

May 20, 2010 3:34 PM
 

Honda Civic Si Sale Crx Del Sol Acura Integra, 1988 Honda Civic B Parts B Crx Si said:

Pingback from  Honda Civic Si Sale Crx Del Sol Acura Integra, 1988 Honda Civic B Parts B Crx Si

May 20, 2010 3:51 PM
 

Replacement Sienna Doors, Used Toyota Sienna Chevrolet G3500 said:

Pingback from  Replacement Sienna Doors, Used Toyota Sienna Chevrolet G3500

May 20, 2010 4:15 PM
 

Price Pfister Contact Avalon, Rabbit Finder Avalon said:

Pingback from  Price Pfister Contact Avalon, Rabbit Finder Avalon

May 20, 2010 4:43 PM
 

Honda Element Transmission Problems, Honda Element Mirror Replacement Heated said:

Pingback from  Honda Element Transmission Problems, Honda Element Mirror Replacement Heated

May 20, 2010 6:05 PM
 

Buy Tracer Lil, 1993 Mercury Tracer Map said:

Pingback from  Buy Tracer Lil, 1993 Mercury Tracer Map

May 20, 2010 7:15 PM
 

2 Sound Relay Switch, Volvo 740 Radio Suppression Relay said:

Pingback from  2 Sound Relay Switch, Volvo 740 Radio Suppression Relay

May 20, 2010 7:49 PM
 

Play Plymouth Gran Fury, Fury Jdm said:

Pingback from  Play Plymouth Gran Fury, Fury Jdm

May 20, 2010 7:55 PM
 

Ford Fury Sale 1963 Plymouth, 1999 Plymouth Voyager Gas Mileage said:

Pingback from  Ford Fury Sale 1963 Plymouth, 1999 Plymouth Voyager Gas Mileage

May 20, 2010 8:29 PM
 

1995 Mercedes Benz S420 Sale Classified Listings, Toshiba P15 S420 Book said:

Pingback from  1995 Mercedes Benz S420 Sale Classified Listings, Toshiba P15 S420 Book

May 20, 2010 11:26 PM
 

Air Asia Contacts, 2003 Cadillac Cts Aftermarket Headlight said:

Pingback from  Air Asia Contacts, 2003 Cadillac Cts Aftermarket Headlight

May 21, 2010 12:36 AM
 

Mercury Mystique Trims Mazda Protege, Mystique Headlight Grand Marquis 95 Mercury Sable said:

Pingback from  Mercury Mystique Trims Mazda Protege, Mystique Headlight Grand Marquis 95 Mercury Sable

May 21, 2010 12:41 AM
 

P15 Tire Size, Amazon Samsung Bd P1500 said:

Pingback from  P15 Tire Size, Amazon Samsung Bd P1500

May 21, 2010 2:06 AM
 

380sec Engine Extensive, 380sec Promotion Year said:

Pingback from  380sec Engine Extensive, 380sec Promotion Year

May 21, 2010 2:19 AM
 

Creative Edge Medallions Floor Materials Manufacturers, Medallion New Car said:

Pingback from  Creative Edge Medallions Floor Materials Manufacturers, Medallion New Car

May 21, 2010 2:20 AM
 

Clk430 Discount Cl55 Clk550 Cls55 Amg, Burner Sony Bdp S550 said:

Pingback from  Clk430 Discount Cl55 Clk550 Cls55 Amg, Burner Sony Bdp S550

May 21, 2010 2:21 AM
 

Headlight 230sl 250sl 280sl 5 Speed Manual Transmission Disc Brakes, 280sl Club Pagoda said:

Pingback from  Headlight 230sl 250sl 280sl 5 Speed Manual Transmission Disc Brakes, 280sl Club Pagoda

May 21, 2010 2:50 AM
 

Maple Grove Pb150 Replacement Plymouth Trailduster, Trailduster Used Salvage Yard Wiring Harness said:

Pingback from  Maple Grove Pb150 Replacement Plymouth Trailduster, Trailduster Used Salvage Yard Wiring Harness

May 21, 2010 2:53 AM
 

Expo Design Center Code, Cars Expo Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback said:

Pingback from  Expo Design Center Code, Cars Expo Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

May 21, 2010 3:37 AM
 

Bow Compass Drawing, Gift Compass Pendant said:

Pingback from  Bow Compass Drawing, Gift Compass Pendant

May 21, 2010 3:45 AM
 

Watchguard Wg50020 Firebox Edge X20e, G500 Sale said:

Pingback from  Watchguard Wg50020 Firebox Edge X20e, G500 Sale

May 21, 2010 4:03 AM
 

Mtx 5500 Audio, Ford F Super Duty Bulb Piaa said:

Pingback from  Mtx 5500 Audio, Ford F Super Duty Bulb Piaa

May 21, 2010 4:25 AM
 

Camry Solara Hybrid Toyota Venza, Diagram Solara Accessories Toyota Land Cruiser said:

Pingback from  Camry Solara Hybrid Toyota Venza, Diagram Solara Accessories Toyota Land Cruiser

May 21, 2010 4:46 AM
 

Part Factory Colt Ar 15, Plymouth Colt Bulb Headlight High Beam said:

Pingback from  Part Factory Colt Ar 15, Plymouth Colt Bulb Headlight High Beam

May 21, 2010 4:47 AM
 

Honda Civic Del Sol Buy Targa Top, Honda 70 Passport Parts Cub said:

Pingback from  Honda Civic Del Sol Buy Targa Top, Honda 70 Passport Parts Cub

May 21, 2010 5:35 AM
 

240d Map, Free Shipping Mercedes Benz 240d Parts Warehouse said:

Pingback from  240d Map, Free Shipping Mercedes Benz 240d Parts Warehouse

May 21, 2010 5:37 AM
 

Bmw 320i Anatomy, 320i Parts Bmw 318ti said:

Pingback from  Bmw 320i Anatomy, 320i Parts Bmw 318ti

May 21, 2010 5:47 AM
 

Infiniti M45 Ipod Accessories, M45 Buy Used Automotive said:

Pingback from  Infiniti M45 Ipod Accessories, M45 Buy Used Automotive

May 21, 2010 5:59 AM
 

1996 Mazda Mx6, Mx6 Portugal said:

Pingback from  1996 Mazda Mx6, Mx6 Portugal

May 21, 2010 6:25 AM
 

1977 Nissan 280z Review, 280z Cheap Vehicle said:

Pingback from  1977 Nissan 280z Review, 280z Cheap Vehicle

May 21, 2010 7:31 AM
 

Part S310 Review, Z310a Part At Verizon Alltel said:

Pingback from  Part S310 Review, Z310a Part At Verizon Alltel

May 21, 2010 8:04 AM
 

500sl Action Buy, 230 Part Unskilled Labor Chemical Weapons Convention 5 Cfr 1320 said:

Pingback from  500sl Action Buy, 230 Part Unskilled Labor Chemical Weapons Convention 5 Cfr 1320

May 21, 2010 8:17 AM
 

B1500a New Software, Vcd Pb150 said:

Pingback from  B1500a New Software, Vcd Pb150

May 21, 2010 8:36 AM
 

Ln46b550k1fxza Television, Mercedes Benz 550sl said:

Pingback from  Ln46b550k1fxza Television, Mercedes Benz 550sl

May 21, 2010 8:42 AM
 

145 Radiator Hose Volvo V90, Parts Steering Rack Volvo V90 Brake Pads said:

Pingback from  145 Radiator Hose Volvo V90, Parts Steering Rack Volvo V90 Brake Pads

May 21, 2010 2:38 PM
 

Gmc P3500 Part Yukon Denali Xl S15 Jimmy, P35 P30 Vancouver Part Amino Acid Sequences said:

Pingback from  Gmc P3500 Part Yukon Denali Xl S15 Jimmy, P35 P30 Vancouver Part Amino Acid Sequences

May 21, 2010 2:56 PM
 

Ford Capri Deluxe, Discount 1997 Buick Roadmaster Chevrolet Caprice said:

Pingback from  Ford Capri Deluxe, Discount 1997 Buick Roadmaster Chevrolet Caprice

May 21, 2010 4:47 PM
 

P15 P1500 Van Wholesale Telephoto, Buy E 150 Cargo Van said:

Pingback from  P15 P1500 Van Wholesale Telephoto, Buy E 150 Cargo Van

May 21, 2010 5:31 PM
 

Buy Lw200 Replacement 2002 Saturn, Saturn Ls1 Sale Second Hand said:

Pingback from  Buy Lw200 Replacement 2002 Saturn, Saturn Ls1 Sale Second Hand

May 21, 2010 5:41 PM
 

Plymouth Sapporo Pictures Including, Buy Sapporo Breweries Japan said:

Pingback from  Plymouth Sapporo Pictures Including, Buy Sapporo Breweries Japan

May 21, 2010 6:13 PM
 

2004 Clk500, Clk500 Act said:

Pingback from  2004 Clk500, Clk500 Act

May 21, 2010 6:22 PM
 

Volvo S60r Performance Parts, 2004 Volvo S60 Engine said:

Pingback from  Volvo S60r Performance Parts, 2004 Volvo S60 Engine

May 21, 2010 6:45 PM
 

633csi Coupon Brake Rotors Bmw 535i, Full Discount Bmw 535i said:

Pingback from  633csi Coupon Brake Rotors Bmw 535i, Full Discount Bmw 535i

May 21, 2010 7:09 PM
 

C220 Headlight New Mercedes Benz Clk55 Amg, Buy Mercedes Benz C220 6 Cylinder Engines Common Rail Direct Injection said:

Pingback from  C220 Headlight New Mercedes Benz Clk55 Amg, Buy Mercedes Benz C220 6 Cylinder Engines Common Rail Direct Injection

May 21, 2010 7:40 PM
 

Avi Prowler, 6 Atv Lift Kit Arctic Cat Prowler said:

Pingback from  Avi Prowler, 6 Atv Lift Kit Arctic Cat Prowler

May 21, 2010 7:58 PM
 

2002 Is300 Sale Lexus Ls430, Lexus Is300 Spark Plug Diy said:

Pingback from  2002 Is300 Sale Lexus Ls430, Lexus Is300 Spark Plug Diy

May 21, 2010 8:22 PM
 

Navigation Volvo Xc90, Volvo Xc90 Low Engine Coolant Warning Message said:

Pingback from  Navigation Volvo Xc90, Volvo Xc90 Low Engine Coolant Warning Message

May 21, 2010 8:28 PM
 

Gmc Syclone Engine Parts Catalytic Converter, Syclone Sell Gmc Typhoon said:

Pingback from  Gmc Syclone Engine Parts Catalytic Converter, Syclone Sell Gmc Typhoon

May 21, 2010 9:45 PM
 

Jeep Patriot Block Heater Kia Sorento, Spectra5 2nd Hand Kia Sorento said:

Pingback from  Jeep Patriot Block Heater Kia Sorento, Spectra5 2nd Hand Kia Sorento

May 21, 2010 10:16 PM
 

2006 Lincoln Ls Sale Classified, 2001 Lincoln Ls Sale Traction Control Jaguar S Type said:

Pingback from  2006 Lincoln Ls Sale Classified, 2001 Lincoln Ls Sale Traction Control Jaguar S Type

May 21, 2010 10:47 PM
 

Maverik Lacrosse Kyle Sweeney Town Tavern, 1985 Buick Lacrosse Sale said:

Pingback from  Maverik Lacrosse Kyle Sweeney Town Tavern, 1985 Buick Lacrosse Sale

May 21, 2010 11:07 PM
 

Price Used Bmw 745i, 740il Discount Engine Bmw 750il said:

Pingback from  Price Used Bmw 745i, 740il Discount Engine Bmw 750il

May 22, 2010 1:36 AM
 

Mercury Monarch Replacement Tie Rod, 1964 Mercury Monterey Parts said:

Pingback from  Mercury Monarch Replacement Tie Rod, 1964 Mercury Monterey Parts

May 22, 2010 1:40 AM
 

Granada Park Review, Versailles Radiator Ford Granada 1977 Lincoln said:

Pingback from  Granada Park Review, Versailles Radiator Ford Granada 1977 Lincoln

May 22, 2010 1:46 AM
 

Used Cars 1984 Bmw 325e Timing Belt, Bmw 325e Repair Manual 325ci said:

Pingback from  Used Cars 1984 Bmw 325e Timing Belt, Bmw 325e Repair Manual 325ci

May 22, 2010 1:50 AM
 

600sel Radiator Mercedes Benz 190e Cl65 Amg, 600sel Bulb Free said:

Pingback from  600sel Radiator Mercedes Benz 190e Cl65 Amg, 600sel Bulb Free

May 22, 2010 2:04 AM
 

Tribute Fog Light Head, Mazda Tribute Part Floor Mats Mud Flaps said:

Pingback from  Tribute Fog Light Head, Mazda Tribute Part Floor Mats Mud Flaps

May 22, 2010 5:13 AM
 

Wrangler Winch Jeep Soft Tops, Mac Wrangler said:

Pingback from  Wrangler Winch Jeep Soft Tops, Mac Wrangler

May 22, 2010 5:51 AM
 

Gmc R3500 Installation Yukon Xl, C25 C2500 Ram Sale Dodge Sprinter 3500 Mega Cab said:

Pingback from  Gmc R3500 Installation Yukon Xl, C25 C2500 Ram Sale Dodge Sprinter 3500 Mega Cab

May 22, 2010 5:59 AM
 

Radiator Acura 3.2 Tl Brake Pads, Sale Cheap Used Acura Rsx said:

Pingback from  Radiator Acura 3.2 Tl Brake Pads, Sale Cheap Used Acura Rsx

May 22, 2010 6:04 AM
 

2001 Ford F450 Super Duty King Ranch Pickup, New F450 Ferrari said:

Pingback from  2001 Ford F450 Super Duty King Ranch Pickup, New F450 Ferrari

May 22, 2010 11:27 AM
 

Bumper 2004 Oldsmobile Alero, Chevrolet Citation Ii Led Oldsmobile Omega said:

Pingback from  Bumper 2004 Oldsmobile Alero, Chevrolet Citation Ii Led Oldsmobile Omega

May 22, 2010 11:53 AM
 

Bmw 635csi E24 Headlight Auto Parts, 1985 Bmw 635csi Parts Catalytic Converter said:

Pingback from  Bmw 635csi E24 Headlight Auto Parts, 1985 Bmw 635csi Parts Catalytic Converter

May 22, 2010 11:59 AM
 

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Sale, Opel Vectra Station Wagon said:

Pingback from  2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Sale, Opel Vectra Station Wagon

May 22, 2010 12:09 PM
 

Ion Cuda Benchmark, Prelude Hid Conversion said:

Pingback from  Ion Cuda Benchmark, Prelude Hid Conversion

May 22, 2010 12:23 PM
 

Sirius Stratus 5 Dock Review Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Asics Gel Stratus 2007 Running Shoe said:

Pingback from  Sirius Stratus 5 Dock Review Cigarette Lighter Adapter, Asics Gel Stratus 2007 Running Shoe

May 22, 2010 12:26 PM
 

Tahoe Car Parts Chevy Chevette, Rent To Own Tahoe said:

Pingback from  Tahoe Car Parts Chevy Chevette, Rent To Own Tahoe

May 22, 2010 1:25 PM
 

Solara Free Shipping Products, 200 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible said:

Pingback from  Solara Free Shipping Products, 200 Toyota Camry Solara Convertible

May 22, 2010 5:16 PM
 

Axxess Cooling System Scrap, Axxess Substitute Keys said:

Pingback from  Axxess Cooling System Scrap, Axxess Substitute Keys

May 22, 2010 6:24 PM
 

P10 Toyota, P10 Van All Ford Parts said:

Pingback from  P10 Toyota, P10 Van All Ford Parts

May 22, 2010 6:50 PM
 

Cj6 Bulb Grand Wagoneer, Cj6 Both said:

Pingback from  Cj6 Bulb Grand Wagoneer, Cj6 Both

May 22, 2010 9:08 PM
 

Part Isuzu Trooper Engine Head Gasket, 1993 Isuzu Rodeo For Sale said:

Pingback from  Part Isuzu Trooper Engine Head Gasket, 1993 Isuzu Rodeo For Sale

May 22, 2010 9:14 PM
 

Ls2000 Used, Ls6 Ls2 Bolt said:

Pingback from  Ls2000 Used, Ls6 Ls2 Bolt

May 22, 2010 9:22 PM
 

Spain Info Granada, Ford Granada Lincoln Versailles Platform said:

Pingback from  Spain Info Granada, Ford Granada Lincoln Versailles Platform

May 22, 2010 10:46 PM
 

Durango Crack, 2011 Dodge Durango Slt said:

Pingback from  Durango Crack, 2011 Dodge Durango Slt

May 22, 2010 11:10 PM
 

Chevrolet Hhr Headlight Free Shipping Low Price, Chevy Hhr Radiator Cap said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet Hhr Headlight Free Shipping Low Price, Chevy Hhr Radiator Cap

May 22, 2010 11:20 PM
 

Saturn L300 1 Bulb Turn Signal Light Fixtures, Flymo L300 Parts - 318.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  Saturn L300 1 Bulb Turn Signal Light Fixtures, Flymo L300 Parts - 318.rkwrh.com

May 23, 2010 12:22 AM
 

Monarch Headlight Order Xtra Vision, Visiontek Xg6 Buy - 322.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  Monarch Headlight Order Xtra Vision, Visiontek Xg6 Buy - 322.luna-atra.net

May 23, 2010 4:32 AM
 

Chevette For Rescue, Vauxhall Chevette Suspension - 396.ja3ra.com said:

Pingback from  Chevette For Rescue, Vauxhall Chevette Suspension - 396.ja3ra.com

May 23, 2010 5:04 AM
 

Celica Part Supra Wholesale Toyota Cressida, Concert Toyota Supra - 269.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Celica Part Supra Wholesale Toyota Cressida, Concert Toyota Supra - 269.unlockiphone30.net

May 23, 2010 5:37 AM
 

Cd Ls460, Ls430 Lexus Ls460 460 Generations Gs 450h - 443.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  Cd Ls460, Ls430 Lexus Ls460 460 Generations Gs 450h - 443.akemet.com

May 23, 2010 6:14 AM
 

Poway Chevrolet Blazer Headlight, Chevrolet C20 Radiator Catalog - 54.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  Poway Chevrolet Blazer Headlight, Chevrolet C20 Radiator Catalog - 54.cmanager.org

May 23, 2010 6:51 AM
 

Headlight Replacement Suzuki Xl 7 Grand Vitara, Radiator Mercury Merkur Suzuki Vitara - 220.an74.com said:

Pingback from  Headlight Replacement Suzuki Xl 7 Grand Vitara, Radiator Mercury Merkur Suzuki Vitara - 220.an74.com

May 23, 2010 9:11 AM
 

B3500 Used Sprinter 2500 Dodge Ramcharger Grand Caravan, Torrent B3500 - 104.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  B3500 Used Sprinter 2500 Dodge Ramcharger Grand Caravan, Torrent B3500 - 104.tvshowzone.com

May 24, 2010 8:06 AM
 

1991 Acura Integra Alternator, 89 Integra Firing Order - 292.animejin.com said:

Pingback from  1991 Acura Integra Alternator, 89 Integra Firing Order - 292.animejin.com

May 24, 2010 8:27 AM
 

Valiant Sale 1970 Plymouth 340 Duster, Trailduster Direct Fit Oe Repair - 47.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  Valiant Sale 1970 Plymouth 340 Duster, Trailduster Direct Fit Oe Repair - 47.binggreen.com

May 24, 2010 8:36 AM
 

Aerostar Sale Click Here Piper Seneca, Buy Ford Aerostar Rear Wheel Drive Cargo Van - 110.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Aerostar Sale Click Here Piper Seneca, Buy Ford Aerostar Rear Wheel Drive Cargo Van - 110.tgrconversions.com

May 24, 2010 8:40 AM
 

Chevrolet El Camino Car Chevelle Ss, 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Ss Sale Chevelles - 339.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet El Camino Car Chevelle Ss, 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Ss Sale Chevelles - 339.cmanager.org

May 24, 2010 8:42 AM
 

Excel Connect Firebird, Excel Nutricoat Supplement - 196.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Excel Connect Firebird, Excel Nutricoat Supplement - 196.dlmreza.net

May 24, 2010 8:52 AM
 

300sl Pet Orders, Radiator Fan Mercedes 300sl Headlight Lens - 329.animejin.com said:

Pingback from  300sl Pet Orders, Radiator Fan Mercedes 300sl Headlight Lens - 329.animejin.com

May 24, 2010 9:02 AM
 

Used Buying 2003 Mercedes Benz C320 C32 Amg, G5 Oem Mac Pc3200 Ddr Memory - 287.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  Used Buying 2003 Mercedes Benz C320 C32 Amg, G5 Oem Mac Pc3200 Ddr Memory - 287.binggreen.com

May 24, 2010 9:04 AM
 

Discounts Acura Rsx Spoiler, Rsx Radiator Head Gasket - 57.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Discounts Acura Rsx Spoiler, Rsx Radiator Head Gasket - 57.dlmreza.net

May 24, 2010 9:11 AM
 

Discount Crown Victoria E320 Bluetec, 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi Reliability - 449.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  Discount Crown Victoria E320 Bluetec, 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi Reliability - 449.renters.ws

May 24, 2010 9:15 AM
 

Dodge Durango Hemi Concept, S10 Tail Light Dodge Durango - 325.defutbolazo.com said:

Pingback from  Dodge Durango Hemi Concept, S10 Tail Light Dodge Durango - 325.defutbolazo.com

May 24, 2010 9:35 AM
 

Pulsar Vzr Performance Parts, Latest New Bajaj Pulsar - 453.an74.com said:

Pingback from  Pulsar Vzr Performance Parts, Latest New Bajaj Pulsar - 453.an74.com

May 24, 2010 9:50 AM
 

Mercedes S600 Amg V12, Mercedes Benz S600 Discount E63 Amg - 41.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  Mercedes S600 Amg V12, Mercedes Benz S600 Discount E63 Amg - 41.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 9:53 AM
 

Astrobrights Plastic, Astro Replacement Training Collars Gps Dog Tracking - 253.an74.com said:

Pingback from  Astrobrights Plastic, Astro Replacement Training Collars Gps Dog Tracking - 253.an74.com

May 24, 2010 9:55 AM
 

1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, 1996 Lincoln Mark Viii Reviews - 306.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier, 1996 Lincoln Mark Viii Reviews - 306.unlockiphone30.net

May 24, 2010 11:15 AM
 

1989 Mercedes Sl Performance 1980 450sl, 1980 Mercedes 450sl Parts Finder - 252.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  1989 Mercedes Sl Performance 1980 450sl, 1980 Mercedes 450sl Parts Finder - 252.rkwrh.com

May 24, 2010 11:19 AM
 

Maple Grove Bp200, P20 Replacement Laptop Ac Adapter 3 Prong Power Cord - 434.mfbattle.com said:

Pingback from  Maple Grove Bp200, P20 Replacement Laptop Ac Adapter 3 Prong Power Cord - 434.mfbattle.com

May 24, 2010 11:28 AM
 

Spy Dynasty, Blue Dynasty Dinnerware - 335.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Spy Dynasty, Blue Dynasty Dinnerware - 335.tgrconversions.com

May 24, 2010 11:54 AM
 

1996 2000 Sc400 Radiator Fit Lexus Ls430, 1992 1995 Sc400 Radiator Lexus Gs430 Gs300 - 185.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  1996 2000 Sc400 Radiator Fit Lexus Ls430, 1992 1995 Sc400 Radiator Lexus Gs430 Gs300 - 185.computeronlinebingo.com

May 24, 2010 11:59 AM
 

Will Comet Hyakutake Return, $15 Off Comet - 118.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Will Comet Hyakutake Return, $15 Off Comet - 118.unlockiphone30.net

May 24, 2010 12:04 PM
 

328ci Part 528i Bmw 323ci, 323ci Oven - 2.defutbolazo.com said:

Pingback from  328ci Part 528i Bmw 323ci, 323ci Oven - 2.defutbolazo.com

May 24, 2010 12:14 PM
 

240 Boiler Worcester Bosch, 500e Discount Auto Parts Mercedes Benz 240d - 233.jordanbrandallamerican.com said:

Pingback from  240 Boiler Worcester Bosch, 500e Discount Auto Parts Mercedes Benz 240d - 233.jordanbrandallamerican.com

May 24, 2010 12:21 PM
 

Buy Ford E 550 Econoline F350 Crown Victoria, Ford F350 Td - 163.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  Buy Ford E 550 Econoline F350 Crown Victoria, Ford F350 Td - 163.binggreen.com

May 24, 2010 12:54 PM
 

Navajo Alternative Mesa Water, Navajo Power - 273.defutbolazo.com said:

Pingback from  Navajo Alternative Mesa Water, Navajo Power - 273.defutbolazo.com

May 24, 2010 12:57 PM
 

Sale Owned 1998 Lincoln Mark Viii, 2002 Mazda Protege 5 Aftermarket - 38.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  Sale Owned 1998 Lincoln Mark Viii, 2002 Mazda Protege 5 Aftermarket - 38.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 1:06 PM
 

S65 Amg Taillight Source Mercedes Benz S430, Lexus Ls430 Forum - 155.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  S65 Amg Taillight Source Mercedes Benz S430, Lexus Ls430 Forum - 155.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 1:08 PM
 

1999 Mercedes Benz C43 Mag Car, Mercedes Benz C 107 - 22.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  1999 Mercedes Benz C43 Mag Car, Mercedes Benz C 107 - 22.tgrconversions.com

May 24, 2010 1:10 PM
 

Roadmaster Car Trailers Tow, 1949 Roadmaster Convertible For Sale 1947 Buick - 7.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  Roadmaster Car Trailers Tow, 1949 Roadmaster Convertible For Sale 1947 Buick - 7.computeronlinebingo.com

May 24, 2010 1:12 PM
 

Buy C15 C1500 State, Xl 1500 Wholesale 2008 Gmc Yukon Nissan Armada - 95.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Buy C15 C1500 State, Xl 1500 Wholesale 2008 Gmc Yukon Nissan Armada - 95.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 1:14 PM
 

K20 Crate Engine, K20a Suburban Aftermarket Auto Parts Silverado 2500 - 311.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  K20 Crate Engine, K20a Suburban Aftermarket Auto Parts Silverado 2500 - 311.tvshowzone.com

May 24, 2010 1:17 PM
 

1981 Chevy Luv Manual, Luv Range - 147.jordanbrandallamerican.com said:

Pingback from  1981 Chevy Luv Manual, Luv Range - 147.jordanbrandallamerican.com

May 24, 2010 1:35 PM
 

318ti Used Bmw, 1998 Bmw 3 Series 318ti Interior - 476.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  318ti Used Bmw, 1998 Bmw 3 Series 318ti Interior - 476.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 1:49 PM
 

Gs300 Springs Gs430, Discount Lexus Gs430 Replacement Parts - 208.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Gs300 Springs Gs430, Discount Lexus Gs430 Replacement Parts - 208.tgrconversions.com

May 24, 2010 2:22 PM
 

Part Schedule Honda S2000 Civic Hybrid, Turbo Brake Pads 2009 Honda S2000 - 106.zapstreaming.com said:

Pingback from  Part Schedule Honda S2000 Civic Hybrid, Turbo Brake Pads 2009 Honda S2000 - 106.zapstreaming.com

May 24, 2010 2:38 PM
 

Mercedes Benz 500e Radiator 450slc Ml55 Amg, Headlight Mercedes Benz E320 Ml55 Amg - 205.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  Mercedes Benz 500e Radiator 450slc Ml55 Amg, Headlight Mercedes Benz E320 Ml55 Amg - 205.computeronlinebingo.com

May 24, 2010 2:47 PM
 

White Mustang Convertible For Sale, 2000 Ford Mustang Axle - 318.eumreborn.com said:

Pingback from  White Mustang Convertible For Sale, 2000 Ford Mustang Axle - 318.eumreborn.com

May 24, 2010 3:17 PM
 

Mitsubishi Precis Transmission, Trans Sport Part Oldsmobile Silhouette Pontiac Fiero Dodge Caravan - 197.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  Mitsubishi Precis Transmission, Trans Sport Part Oldsmobile Silhouette Pontiac Fiero Dodge Caravan - 197.tijuanareader.com

May 24, 2010 3:18 PM
 

Testbericht Sony Ericsson K 550i, Find Bmw Series 550i - 64.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Testbericht Sony Ericsson K 550i, Find Bmw Series 550i - 64.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 3:19 PM
 

1965 Ford Maverick, Maverick Healthcare Holdings - 373.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  1965 Ford Maverick, Maverick Healthcare Holdings - 373.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 3:34 PM
 

Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Hypercharger, Spirit Parts Cruiser Customizing - 387.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  Honda Shadow Spirit 750 Hypercharger, Spirit Parts Cruiser Customizing - 387.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 3:36 PM
 

V70r Clearance Hassle, 1998 Volvo V70 Parts Oxygen Sensor Threaded Tube - 148.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  V70r Clearance Hassle, 1998 Volvo V70 Parts Oxygen Sensor Threaded Tube - 148.rkwrh.com

May 24, 2010 3:52 PM
 

Coupon Brookwood Inn, Chevrolet Brookwood Universal Oe Replacement - 484.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Coupon Brookwood Inn, Chevrolet Brookwood Universal Oe Replacement - 484.dlmreza.net

May 24, 2010 4:03 PM
 

Odor S550 Control, 2006 Bmw 550 Colors - 424.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Odor S550 Control, 2006 Bmw 550 Colors - 424.tgrconversions.com

May 24, 2010 4:14 PM
 

400sel Adoption Mercedis Benz, 400sel Review Surf - 304.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  400sel Adoption Mercedis Benz, 400sel Review Surf - 304.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 4:17 PM
 

Forum Leaders Blacktie Colorado, Fuel Tank Filler Hose For 1993 Chevy Colorado - 102.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  Forum Leaders Blacktie Colorado, Fuel Tank Filler Hose For 1993 Chevy Colorado - 102.tijuanareader.com

May 24, 2010 4:19 PM
 

Cj5a Real, 1978 Cj5 Pictures - 443.animejin.com said:

Pingback from  Cj5a Real, 1978 Cj5 Pictures - 443.animejin.com

May 24, 2010 4:22 PM
 

Bonneville Diagram, Moto Usate Triumph Bonneville - 146.eumreborn.com said:

Pingback from  Bonneville Diagram, Moto Usate Triumph Bonneville - 146.eumreborn.com

May 24, 2010 4:29 PM
 

C55 Amg Pt Replacement E55, Ep320 Aftermarket Car E55 Amg - 268.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  C55 Amg Pt Replacement E55, Ep320 Aftermarket Car E55 Amg - 268.akemet.com

May 24, 2010 4:35 PM
 

Precis Turbocharger, Precis Vodka Grey Goose Citron - 390.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Precis Turbocharger, Precis Vodka Grey Goose Citron - 390.unlockiphone30.net

May 24, 2010 4:36 PM
 

Is350 Performance, Heavy Duty Radiator Rx330 Lexus Is350 - 335.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  Is350 Performance, Heavy Duty Radiator Rx330 Lexus Is350 - 335.cmanager.org

May 24, 2010 4:52 PM
 

Sc300 Car Pricing, Lx450 Aftermarket Auto Parts Lexus Sc300 - 95.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  Sc300 Car Pricing, Lx450 Aftermarket Auto Parts Lexus Sc300 - 95.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 5:03 PM
 

E 250 Econoline Clubman Part Bronco Ii Drophead Coupe, Ford E 150 Econoline Bulb Replacement Headlight Assembly - 474.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  E 250 Econoline Clubman Part Bronco Ii Drophead Coupe, Ford E 150 Econoline Bulb Replacement Headlight Assembly - 474.tijuanareader.com

May 24, 2010 5:10 PM
 

Scoupe Ep Oj Da Juiceman, Scoupe Granny - 143.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Scoupe Ep Oj Da Juiceman, Scoupe Granny - 143.dlmreza.net

May 24, 2010 5:17 PM
 

Dodge Magnum Lights, Magnum Response 8 Side Zip Boots - 296.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Dodge Magnum Lights, Magnum Response 8 Side Zip Boots - 296.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 5:42 PM
 

Chevrolet R2500 Suburban Valve Cover Mr Gasket, 2004 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Parts Capa Certified - 142.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  Chevrolet R2500 Suburban Valve Cover Mr Gasket, 2004 2008 Chevrolet Equinox Parts Capa Certified - 142.renters.ws

May 24, 2010 5:51 PM
 

400sel Headlight Mercedes Benz 300td, 350sd Discount Mercedes Benz 300td - 134.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  400sel Headlight Mercedes Benz 300td, 350sd Discount Mercedes Benz 300td - 134.rkwrh.com

May 24, 2010 5:57 PM
 

Toronado Headlight Side Marker 1978 Oldsmobile, Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Assembly Truck Parts - 118.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Toronado Headlight Side Marker 1978 Oldsmobile, Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Assembly Truck Parts - 118.codebluehacks.org

May 24, 2010 6:01 PM
 

Order Mercedes G500 Parts, G500 Parts Ebc Greenstuff Amg - 90.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  Order Mercedes G500 Parts, G500 Parts Ebc Greenstuff Amg - 90.luna-atra.net

May 24, 2010 6:03 PM
 

Sharp Xr10x Lamp, Chevrolet R10 Factory Silverado 1500 - 477.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  Sharp Xr10x Lamp, Chevrolet R10 Factory Silverado 1500 - 477.binggreen.com

May 24, 2010 6:14 PM
 

Chrysler Executive Limousine Refurbished, Velasquez Executive Sedan - 234.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  Chrysler Executive Limousine Refurbished, Velasquez Executive Sedan - 234.renters.ws

May 24, 2010 6:28 PM
 

C15 C1500 Tahoe Chevrolet Suburban, Buy Gmac C15 C1500 Suburban - 348.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  C15 C1500 Tahoe Chevrolet Suburban, Buy Gmac C15 C1500 Suburban - 348.rkwrh.com

May 24, 2010 7:04 PM
 

929 Retail, Demo Mazda 929 Accessories - 210.mfbattle.com said:

Pingback from  929 Retail, Demo Mazda 929 Accessories - 210.mfbattle.com

May 24, 2010 7:04 PM
 

New 2007 Nissan Armada, Armada Infiniti Qx56 Frontier - 14.ja3ra.com said:

Pingback from  New 2007 Nissan Armada, Armada Infiniti Qx56 Frontier - 14.ja3ra.com

May 24, 2010 7:13 PM
 

City On The Rhone Delta, 1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Body Parts Bumper Filler - 132.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  City On The Rhone Delta, 1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Body Parts Bumper Filler - 132.tvshowzone.com

May 24, 2010 7:17 PM
 

W100 Sale Wsu Rust Free, Replacement Dodge W100 Pickup Ram 1500 - 208.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  W100 Sale Wsu Rust Free, Replacement Dodge W100 Pickup Ram 1500 - 208.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 7:17 PM
 

60 245 R18 104t, Volvo 245 Napa - 383.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  60 245 R18 104t, Volvo 245 Napa - 383.tijuanareader.com

May 24, 2010 8:23 PM
 

600sel Episode Custom, 600sel Exhaust Compare - 207.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  600sel Episode Custom, 600sel Exhaust Compare - 207.1fh.org

May 24, 2010 8:29 PM
 

Plymouth Breeze Discount V6 Engine Chrysler Cirrus, Radiator 1996 Cirrus Pt Cruiser 2001 Chrysler Lhs - 369.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  Plymouth Breeze Discount V6 Engine Chrysler Cirrus, Radiator 1996 Cirrus Pt Cruiser 2001 Chrysler Lhs - 369.tvshowzone.com

May 24, 2010 8:52 PM
 

Sc400 Ancient Posted, Sc400 Full Exhaust Blitz Nur Spec - 141.zapstreaming.com said:

Pingback from  Sc400 Ancient Posted, Sc400 Full Exhaust Blitz Nur Spec - 141.zapstreaming.com

May 24, 2010 9:28 PM
 

Mkx Seats, 2007 Lincoln Mkx Sale - 316.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  Mkx Seats, 2007 Lincoln Mkx Sale - 316.computeronlinebingo.com

May 24, 2010 9:33 PM
 

300sl Radiator Auto Body Parts Cl65 Cls63 Amg, Ml63 Sale Used Audi Cls63 Amg - 451.zapstreaming.com said:

Pingback from  300sl Radiator Auto Body Parts Cl65 Cls63 Amg, Ml63 Sale Used Audi Cls63 Amg - 451.zapstreaming.com

May 24, 2010 9:33 PM
 

Sd1000 Coolant, Dodge D100 Collection Code - 239.myipgirl.com said:

Pingback from  Sd1000 Coolant, Dodge D100 Collection Code - 239.myipgirl.com

May 24, 2010 9:37 PM
 

Roadmaster Hood Brake Pads, Coupon Roadmaster Mountain Sport Knobby Tires - 269.jeepsunlimted.com said:

Pingback from  Roadmaster Hood Brake Pads, Coupon Roadmaster Mountain Sport Knobby Tires - 269.jeepsunlimted.com

May 24, 2010 9:41 PM
 

Aftermarket Auto Parts Brake Pads Ford Escort Zx2, Discount Codes Escort Radar Busters - 444.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Aftermarket Auto Parts Brake Pads Ford Escort Zx2, Discount Codes Escort Radar Busters - 444.tgrconversions.com

May 25, 2010 12:27 AM
 

E 150 Econoline Club Wagon Explorer Sport Trac Crown Victoria, E 450 Econoline Super Duty Aftermarket Bronco Ii Explorer Sport Trac Crown Victoria - 19.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  E 150 Econoline Club Wagon Explorer Sport Trac Crown Victoria, E 450 Econoline Super Duty Aftermarket Bronco Ii Explorer Sport Trac Crown Victoria - 19.akemet.com

May 25, 2010 12:30 AM
 

Used Pre Owned J30 Infiniti Qx4, Infiniti Qx4 Oxygen Sensor - 52.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  Used Pre Owned J30 Infiniti Qx4, Infiniti Qx4 Oxygen Sensor - 52.rkwrh.com

May 25, 2010 12:46 AM
 

Replacement 2000 Honda Accord Nissan Altima, Used Nissan Altima Chicago - 89.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  Replacement 2000 Honda Accord Nissan Altima, Used Nissan Altima Chicago - 89.tgrconversions.com

May 25, 2010 12:47 PM
 

Chevy Tahoe Aftermarket Parts Gmc Vandura, Chevrolet Tahoe Oem Car Parts - 136.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  Chevy Tahoe Aftermarket Parts Gmc Vandura, Chevrolet Tahoe Oem Car Parts - 136.renters.ws

May 25, 2010 1:00 PM
 

Mirada Ca Exhaust, Full Catalytic Converter Dodge Mirada - 445.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  Mirada Ca Exhaust, Full Catalytic Converter Dodge Mirada - 445.akemet.com

May 25, 2010 1:10 PM
 

Mercedes Benz 300 W124 300te, Auction Mercedes Sl320 - 15.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Mercedes Benz 300 W124 300te, Auction Mercedes Sl320 - 15.unlockiphone30.net

May 25, 2010 1:13 PM
 

Mercury Milan Mileage Mid Size Sedan, Milano Exhaust Fit - 337.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  Mercury Milan Mileage Mid Size Sedan, Milano Exhaust Fit - 337.luna-atra.net

May 25, 2010 1:18 PM
 

Brinkman 3500 Manual, Cls500 Trail - 383.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  Brinkman 3500 Manual, Cls500 Trail - 383.binggreen.com

May 25, 2010 1:22 PM
 

C12 C1500 Suburban Headlight Tail Lights S10 Blazer, Toyota K15 C1500 Suburban Used - 457.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  C12 C1500 Suburban Headlight Tail Lights S10 Blazer, Toyota K15 C1500 Suburban Used - 457.cmanager.org

May 25, 2010 2:02 PM
 

Mighty Max Lauren Tom Rob Paulsen, Freak The Mighty Supreme - 194.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Mighty Max Lauren Tom Rob Paulsen, Freak The Mighty Supreme - 194.dlmreza.net

May 25, 2010 2:11 PM
 

Promotion Second Hand Freightliner Trucks, Freightliner Coronado Sale Air Ride - 269.animejin.com said:

Pingback from  Promotion Second Hand Freightliner Trucks, Freightliner Coronado Sale Air Ride - 269.animejin.com

May 25, 2010 2:51 PM
 

850i Headlight Reviews, K850i Software Download - 174.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  850i Headlight Reviews, K850i Software Download - 174.luna-atra.net

May 25, 2010 2:58 PM
 

850i Zone Telescopic Steering Wheel Keyless Entry, Headlight Turn Signal 1991 Bmw 850i - 354.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  850i Zone Telescopic Steering Wheel Keyless Entry, Headlight Turn Signal 1991 Bmw 850i - 354.tgrconversions.com

May 25, 2010 3:18 PM
 

Bulb Nissan Murano Tail Light, Murano Price Quotes - 191.eumreborn.com said:

Pingback from  Bulb Nissan Murano Tail Light, Murano Price Quotes - 191.eumreborn.com

May 25, 2010 3:35 PM
 

Replacement 2002 Buick Rendezvous Sport Utility Vehicle, Terraza Free Buick Rendezvous - 385.defutbolazo.com said:

Pingback from  Replacement 2002 Buick Rendezvous Sport Utility Vehicle, Terraza Free Buick Rendezvous - 385.defutbolazo.com

May 25, 2010 4:07 PM
 

323 Parts 323i 323ci Bmw 330ci, 323ci Service History - 388.tgrconversions.com said:

Pingback from  323 Parts 323i 323ci Bmw 330ci, 323ci Service History - 388.tgrconversions.com

May 25, 2010 4:19 PM
 

Episode Ford Escort Accessories Zx2 Sr, Buy Escort Radar Laser Gun - 87.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  Episode Ford Escort Accessories Zx2 Sr, Buy Escort Radar Laser Gun - 87.luna-atra.net

May 25, 2010 4:26 PM
 

Hood Acura Rl Parts Aftermarket, J20 Buy Acura Parts - 356.mfbattle.com said:

Pingback from  Hood Acura Rl Parts Aftermarket, J20 Buy Acura Parts - 356.mfbattle.com

May 25, 2010 5:38 PM
 

Ocean City Discount Golf, Savannah Golf Course Merritt Island - 263.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  Ocean City Discount Golf, Savannah Golf Course Merritt Island - 263.dlmreza.net

May 25, 2010 6:15 PM
 

Roof Rack Volvo Xc70, 2008 Volvo Xc70 Wallpaper Subaru Impreza Wrx - 457.ja3ra.com said:

Pingback from  Roof Rack Volvo Xc70, 2008 Volvo Xc70 Wallpaper Subaru Impreza Wrx - 457.ja3ra.com

May 25, 2010 6:30 PM
 

545i Bumper, 545i Rc - 330.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  545i Bumper, 545i Rc - 330.cmanager.org

May 25, 2010 6:35 PM
 

Willys Cj3a Parts Jeep Doctor, Pe?as Jeep Cj3 - 141.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  Willys Cj3a Parts Jeep Doctor, Pe?as Jeep Cj3 - 141.akemet.com

May 25, 2010 6:54 PM
 

620 Pickup Headlight Fmvss 108 1998 Buick Lesabre Exterior Lighting, 620 Replacement Pressure Plate Nissan Pickup - 6.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  620 Pickup Headlight Fmvss 108 1998 Buick Lesabre Exterior Lighting, 620 Replacement Pressure Plate Nissan Pickup - 6.tijuanareader.com

May 25, 2010 7:15 PM
 

Razor E100 Scooter Parts, Parts Aftermarket Dodge D100 - 476.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  Razor E100 Scooter Parts, Parts Aftermarket Dodge D100 - 476.tijuanareader.com

May 25, 2010 7:28 PM
 

New Mazda 6 Car Nissan Altima, Camry Autos New Toyota - 379.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  New Mazda 6 Car Nissan Altima, Camry Autos New Toyota - 379.tijuanareader.com

May 25, 2010 7:29 PM
 

Dealers 1962 Tempest Pontiac Catalina, Http Www Sparknotes Com Shakespeare Tempest Themes Html - 213.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  Dealers 1962 Tempest Pontiac Catalina, Http Www Sparknotes Com Shakespeare Tempest Themes Html - 213.cmanager.org

May 25, 2010 8:17 PM
 

Headlight Subaru Loyale Parts Fuel Injection Pump, Loyale Parts Catalytic Converter - 17.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  Headlight Subaru Loyale Parts Fuel Injection Pump, Loyale Parts Catalytic Converter - 17.cmanager.org

May 25, 2010 8:22 PM
 

Sony Np F550, F 250 Silverado Parts F550 Super Duty After Submitting - 150.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  Sony Np F550, F 250 Silverado Parts F550 Super Duty After Submitting - 150.rkwrh.com

May 25, 2010 8:51 PM
 

Replacement Gmc V2500 Suburban Rear Lock Cylinder, 40v2500 Part International Aero Engines - 309.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Replacement Gmc V2500 Suburban Rear Lock Cylinder, 40v2500 Part International Aero Engines - 309.codebluehacks.org

May 25, 2010 9:02 PM
 

Chrysler Lhs Daimler Benz Auto Parts, Buy Chrysler Lhs Search Used - 274.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  Chrysler Lhs Daimler Benz Auto Parts, Buy Chrysler Lhs Search Used - 274.computeronlinebingo.com

May 25, 2010 9:11 PM
 

2005 Chevrolet 1500 Specs, 1998 Ford F150 Repair Manual - 302.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  2005 Chevrolet 1500 Specs, 1998 Ford F150 Repair Manual - 302.renters.ws

May 25, 2010 9:12 PM
 

2007 Gs300 Mpg Lexus Ls460, Ls460 Headlight Collection - 163.mfbattle.com said:

Pingback from  2007 Gs300 Mpg Lexus Ls460, Ls460 Headlight Collection - 163.mfbattle.com

May 25, 2010 9:48 PM
 

05 2500 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, Avalanche Safety Video - 497.myipgirl.com said:

Pingback from  05 2500 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, Avalanche Safety Video - 497.myipgirl.com

May 25, 2010 10:19 PM
 

Classified Used Ford Expedition, 1997 Ford Expedition Suspension Lift Kit - 150.eumreborn.com said:

Pingback from  Classified Used Ford Expedition, 1997 Ford Expedition Suspension Lift Kit - 150.eumreborn.com

May 25, 2010 10:24 PM
 

Shox Medallion Outsole, Bulb Medallion Chandelier Hinkley Lighting - 233.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Shox Medallion Outsole, Bulb Medallion Chandelier Hinkley Lighting - 233.unlockiphone30.net

May 25, 2010 10:25 PM
 

525i Heater Parts, 525i Specs - 498.an74.com said:

Pingback from  525i Heater Parts, 525i Specs - 498.an74.com

May 25, 2010 10:31 PM
 

Swiss Blue Topaz Price, Topaz Repair Questions - 387.an74.com said:

Pingback from  Swiss Blue Topaz Price, Topaz Repair Questions - 387.an74.com

May 25, 2010 10:35 PM
 

Manual De Taller Mx 3 Mazda Mx3 V6, Canon Pixma Mx310 Manual - 53.rkwrh.com said:

Pingback from  Manual De Taller Mx 3 Mazda Mx3 V6, Canon Pixma Mx310 Manual - 53.rkwrh.com

May 25, 2010 10:54 PM
 

420sel Window Auto Parts, 420sel Wholesale 1987 Mercedes - 110.jordanbrandallamerican.com said:

Pingback from  420sel Window Auto Parts, 420sel Wholesale 1987 Mercedes - 110.jordanbrandallamerican.com

May 25, 2010 11:00 PM
 

06 Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani, Tiburon Headers Racing Stainless - 288.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  06 Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani, Tiburon Headers Racing Stainless - 288.renters.ws

May 25, 2010 11:10 PM
 

2000 - 1999 @ Circus Circus Discount Canyon Blaster, Maple Canyon Utah Climbing - 348.jordanbrandallamerican.com said:

Pingback from  2000 - 1999 @ Circus Circus Discount Canyon Blaster, Maple Canyon Utah Climbing - 348.jordanbrandallamerican.com

May 27, 2010 6:38 AM
 

1993 - 1989 @ Optima Trucks, Optima Eden Prairie - 373.akemet.com said:

Pingback from  1993 - 1989 @ Optima Trucks, Optima Eden Prairie - 373.akemet.com

May 27, 2010 6:51 AM
 

1989 - 2000 @ Episode Lx470 Accessories Lexus Gs400, Gs400 Owned Lexus Es350 - 425.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  1989 - 2000 @ Episode Lx470 Accessories Lexus Gs400, Gs400 Owned Lexus Es350 - 425.cmanager.org

May 27, 2010 7:25 AM
 

2005 - 2002 @ 850ci Xp, Discount Car 850ci Bmw Auto Parts - 253.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  2005 - 2002 @ 850ci Xp, Discount Car 850ci Bmw Auto Parts - 253.unlockiphone30.net

May 27, 2010 8:48 AM
 

1989 - 2000 @ Part 2001 Concorde Information Chrysler Sebring, 1998 Sebring Jx Convertible - 153.animejin.com said:

Pingback from  1989 - 2000 @ Part 2001 Concorde Information Chrysler Sebring, 1998 Sebring Jx Convertible - 153.animejin.com

May 27, 2010 9:05 AM
 

2009 - 1980 @ Volvo 244 Price Oxygen Sensor, 1984 Volvo 244 Specs - 262.computeronlinebingo.com said:

Pingback from  2009 - 1980 @ Volvo 244 Price Oxygen Sensor, 1984 Volvo 244 Specs - 262.computeronlinebingo.com

May 27, 2010 9:23 AM
 

1994 - 2004 @ 244 Model Bach St Matthew Passion, 244 Discount Bags Marilyn Monroe Signature Bruno Magli - 496.eumreborn.com said:

Pingback from  1994 - 2004 @ 244 Model Bach St Matthew Passion, 244 Discount Bags Marilyn Monroe Signature Bruno Magli - 496.eumreborn.com

May 30, 2010 7:31 PM
 

1995 - 1998 @ Toyota Used Gmc V3500 Pickup, Sell V3500 - 450.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  1995 - 1998 @ Toyota Used Gmc V3500 Pickup, Sell V3500 - 450.codebluehacks.org

May 30, 2010 7:42 PM
 

1981 - 2007 @ Brookwood Rent Alabama, Sale Brookwood Apartments Houses - 150.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  1981 - 2007 @ Brookwood Rent Alabama, Sale Brookwood Apartments Houses - 150.tvshowzone.com

May 30, 2010 7:51 PM
 

1984 - 2003 @ Samurai Tops Isuzu Amigo, Isuzu Amigo Headlight Corner Lights - 30.ja3ra.com said:

Pingback from  1984 - 2003 @ Samurai Tops Isuzu Amigo, Isuzu Amigo Headlight Corner Lights - 30.ja3ra.com

May 30, 2010 8:07 PM
 

1997 - 1990 @ 2000 B Ford B Headlights Mustang Cold Air Intake, 2006 Mustang Led Tail Lights - 481.luna-atra.net said:

Pingback from  1997 - 1990 @ 2000 B Ford B Headlights Mustang Cold Air Intake, 2006 Mustang Led Tail Lights - 481.luna-atra.net

May 30, 2010 8:18 PM
 

2000 - 1999 @ V90 Zone Isdn, V90 Old Digital - 232.tvshowzone.com said:

Pingback from  2000 - 1999 @ V90 Zone Isdn, V90 Old Digital - 232.tvshowzone.com

May 30, 2010 8:32 PM
 

1996 - 1988 @ 2001 Saturn Sl1 Fuel Filter, Saturn Sl1 Oem Body Parts - 392.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  1996 - 1988 @ 2001 Saturn Sl1 Fuel Filter, Saturn Sl1 Oem Body Parts - 392.1fh.org

May 30, 2010 8:40 PM
 

1984 - 2009 @ Aspire 5920 Parts, Bateria Acer Aspire 3000 - 195.an74.com said:

Pingback from  1984 - 2009 @ Aspire 5920 Parts, Bateria Acer Aspire 3000 - 195.an74.com

May 30, 2010 10:14 PM
 

1984 - 2009 @ Dodge Caliber Wheels, 1978 Dodge Custom 100 - 162.cmanager.org said:

Pingback from  1984 - 2009 @ Dodge Caliber Wheels, 1978 Dodge Custom 100 - 162.cmanager.org

May 30, 2010 10:24 PM
 

2008 - 1990 @ Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Boiler Brake Pad, 2008 Silverado Exhaust - 162.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  2008 - 1990 @ Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Boiler Brake Pad, 2008 Silverado Exhaust - 162.binggreen.com

May 30, 2010 10:46 PM
 

1989 - 2004 @ 150 E250 Club Wagon Part Ford E 350, Sandisk Sansa E250 2gb Mp3 Player Charger Rhapsody - 448.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  1989 - 2004 @ 150 E250 Club Wagon Part Ford E 350, Sandisk Sansa E250 2gb Mp3 Player Charger Rhapsody - 448.dlmreza.net

May 30, 2010 11:01 PM

Leave a Comment:

You must be logged in to leave a comment. Log in here.

If you do not have a log in, please register here. It's easy and quick. All that is required is your email address and a sign-in name and password that you create. Your email address is kept private.

About Gary

For more than 25 years, Gary Foreman has worked to manage money effectively. Prior to starting The Dollar Stretcher, he was a financial planner and purchasing manager. While helping clients manage their hard earned money as a financial planner, he applied commonsense, time-tested techniques during the turbulent 1980’s. The experience convinced him that you didn’t need to hit the lottery to accumulate significant wealth. Following that, Gary had an opportunity to learn more about how to get the best value for a dollar spent in the corporate world. As the Purchasing Manager for a computer manufacturer, he was responsible for supervising over $10 million in annual purchases. Gary began The Dollar Stretcher website <www.TheDollarStretcher.com> and newsletters in April 1996. Over 300,000 readers benefit from the time and money saving ideas presented in The Dollar Stretcher newsletters each week. His mission is to help people "Live Better for Less". He also provides private label newsletters for companies wishing to provide money saving information for their clients and/or prospects. Gary lives in Florida along with his wife of thirty years and their two children. Much of his time is spent working with the men's ministry of his church. One of their ongoing projects is the "Holy Smoke BBQ" which sells bbq on Friday nights with the profits going to support local foster kids and orphans. When he has a free moment you’ll find him restoring a Checker station wagon nicknamed “Two Ton” or cruising in a '65 Impala SS Convertible with doo-wops playing in the background.

The Dollar Stretcher has a new community! Click here to check it out and create your new account.



Share this Post

This Blog

Syndication

News

Gary is a former financial planner and purchasing manager who edits The Dollar Stretcher website <www.stretcher.com> and newsletters. You can follow Gary on Twitter.com/gary_foreman
About Us    Privacy Policy    Writers' Guidelines     Sponsorship     Media    Contact Us



Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems