Are you giving homemade candy, cookies or other goodies as gifts? Presentation means a lot. Your offering is unique, so make its presentation unique. Expensive products are often dressed up in elegantly colored and decorated boxes or bags, making the recipient feel as if they were getting something very special. You can do the same thing! Here are a few ideas:
* Wrap candy individually in plastic wrap or wax paper and present in a (thrift store) unique mug or bowl.
* Paint or redecorate used tins, then line them with tissue or wrapping paper for cookies. Fold the tissue over every other cookie, or create nests for stacks of cookies.
* Use a piece of linen to wrap a loaf of special bread, then use a piece of twine to tie the linen in place. You can wrap the bread in plastic wrap first.
* Wrap your specialty first in plastic wrap then in a silk scarf.
* Those cheese food boxes are great for prewrapping. Cover the top and bottom inside and out with gift wrap, then load it with your goodies and put the top on.
* Use ribbons, stickers and small ornaments to decorate your gift.
Spend a little time on presentation and your gifts will impress the most discerning recipient.
Last Minute Christmas Gifts: Easy Homemade Candies
Food gifts for Christmas
How many people make canned food or jams for gifts?
image courtesy morguefile.com